Companion & Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Transporation & Errands
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Bathing, Dressing, and Personal Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support
- Respite Care for Family Members
- All Day Care & 24/7 Support
As a part of our home care services in Kansas City, an RN will manage all of your prescriptions and fill your weekly pill boxes during bi-weekly visits to your home.
- Never run out of medication due to lapsed prescriptions
- Be confident pill boxes are filled correctly each week
- Quickly identify and resolve any medication conflicts that may cause health issues
- Understand all of the pills you are taking, and their intended effects
Take control of your health and well-being with a personal RN certified advocate. During bi-weekly visits to your home, your RN can help your loved one manage medication, identify and treat health symptoms, assist with scheduling medical appointments, and offer advice on nutrition and fall prevention as a part of our home care services in Kansas City. An RN can even help you identify your loved one’s fall risk level if you would like.
- Save money on health care needs by staying healthy
- Stay in control of your life and decisions
- Identify and treat symptoms before they impact your long-termhealth
- Communicate effectively with your physicians during appointments
- Minimize your risk of falls and other health crisis
Need a simple task completed or quick reminders without the inconvenience of someone in your home for long periods of time? Quick visits offer the support you need and the best home care service in Kansas City. Daily 15-minute quick visits are great for medication reminders, wellness checks, and many other simple tasks. Not sure what we can do in 15-minutes? See our list of over 40 common tasks!
- Stay accurate with medication, maintain health and independence
- Have confidence someone is verifying safety on a daily basis
- Reduce falls by avoiding risky chores and tasks
Customizable visits are offered daily, weekly, and even on an “as needed” basis. These visits range from 1 hour to 24/7 continuous care and are designed to meet the unique needs of your family.
- Schedule support visits during the times when they are most needed
- Visits are completely flexible. Start, stop, or change whenever you need
- Visits can be adjusted as your needs change, to help you continually align the appropriate level of support
Standard Overnight Visits
We offer two types of overnight visits through our home care services to help your family stay safe at night, and save money when possible. These visits are exactly the same as our standard visits. The caregiver is alert, attentive, and at your loved one’s service any time you need.
Resting Overnight Visits
Designed to help families save money on overnight needs, these visits are great for families who only need “safe transfers” to the restroom overnight. During these visits, our caregivers “rest” while you are sleeping, but immediately respond to your signal for assistance.
- Stay safe and save money by choosing from multiple overnight options.
- Reduce anxiety, and feel secure during the overnight hours.
- Combine with quick visits, and/or daytime visits to create a true assisted living situation in your loved one’s home.